Monday, February 8, 2010

a new start...

hello...slm to all...
wow! at this moment i'm impressed with myself...why? sb dh lama sebenarnye terfikir nak buat blog sendiri...tapi disebabkan tiada keyakinan and to the fact that i'm not very good in writing (if u want to compare to other bloggers la yg pandai bermain kata2 dan membine struktur ayat yang membuatkan anda rasa untuk menjerit "wow!"...hahaha...)
well,this blog is purposely created for me as my diary...so that i can express myself on anything...its not gonna be a blog that is full with bahan2 berilmiah..it is more for my personal treasure so that i can keep the things and interesting events that happen in my life here...so that nanti in future, when i look back, there is something that i can cherished and share with my children maybe..hihih...
nways, if nak beli diary sekarangkan pn kn mahal...blog ni free maa...hahaha ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment