Saturday, April 2, 2011

the uncertainty

there are many things in this world that will make us feel uncertain...
no one can sure that everything they know is 100%...yeah, we are just humans...
we learn by making mistakes...we learn by choosing the wrong one...no matter how we face it, at least at the end of the day, we are still learning...

but how about those who keep choosing the wrong one....and still keep repeating the same mistakes? do they ever learn?well, its not for me to judge..maybe they just have to learn the hard way...

so, ape sebenarnye mesej yg cuba anda sampaikan disini wahai cik puteri???

haha..i'm blurr...actually, i'm having some hard times when it comes in dealing with my feelings...its hard for me to fall for somebody, and when i do, i'll fall hard...*dang+hate it! its been a while since i get attached to somebody...oh..i shud rephrase it...its been a long long time already...not "a while" ok...huhu..
i think i need to learn on how to control my feelings...
maybe its just not right..i think this is the way God wants to protect me from being more hurt later...only God knows the best...

my good friend once told me, there is a big reward behind being patience...
so, i'll keep reminding my self...to be patience...
the time will come..and when it does, i'm sure i'll be the most happiest girl in the world...

p/s: owh...i'm tired waiting for u prince charming...where are u? please reveal urself...i'll be waiting for u patiently...

No comments:

Post a Comment