Thursday, May 26, 2011

the first time i cry because of u.....

i never felt like this before...
Alhamdulillah, for the past 5 yrs, i never cry after facing 'it'...
but yesterday, i can't hold back my tears anymore..
i feel very2 bad....i was hoping to get a second chance to redeem myself but i don't...
and i start to feel very2 sad...i manage to control my sadness until i'm in my room..
and i cry...my dad try to comfort me on the phone..
he said that this is not "me"...
he said that i'm a strong person and since this is the path that i choose, i have to be stronger...and accept all the possibilities that might happen...
but i'm sorry ayah, this little girl of urs is not as strong as she appears to be...
i'm sorry bcuz i worried u...and mama, tq for your faith in me...



now, all i can do is to pray to God to give the best to me...
because only HE knows what is the best for me...

"Ya Allah, berikanlah yang terbaik untuk ku...Sesungguhnya, Engkau Maha Pengasih lagi MAha penyayang..aminn"

**patiently waiting for the final result this evening**

No comments:

Post a Comment